Sunday 7 September 2014

More peg bags

After a busy first week back at work I needed a bit of crafting therapy, especially after some rather lovely Christmas fabric arrived on my doormat on Saturday morning, which will hopefully become a Christmas Stocking for Baby Moulers (Baby Moulers is fast becoming my best excuse for crafting).

Anyway today called for peg bags, a bigger one for my Mum, seeing as hers was the first one I made and it was a bit small, so the small one shall become the campervan peg bag, and the big one can stay at home. I made it in the same fabrics as the first so that it matches her apron.


I also made one for myself, I've made quite a few peg bags but my own pegs were still in a carrier bag. I used this super lush foxy fabric that Chels and Brad got me for my Birthday, as it was my favourite fabric so I wanted to make something for myself with it.

 
Then I remembered that I hadn't put up pictures of the peg bags that I made for my Nan and Chelsea, although I made them back in April I couldn't put up a picture as Chelsea's was for her Birthday in August. They're both mad cat ladies, so theirs are made from cat fabric that I found at the knitting and stitching show in Laaaaandun.
 
 
I think that's probably quite enough peg bags for now.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment