Saturday 5 April 2014

Peg Bags

I've made a couple of peg bags as gifts recently, made by creating a paper pattern based on the size of the hanger, and then cutting the top and lining fabrics and sewing it all together... Perhaps at some point I should write a proper tutorial for it!
But anyway here they are...
The first one is to match the apron I made for my mum at Christmas...


 
The second one is made from some lovely new beachy fabric that Chelsea and Bradley sent down for my Birthday...

 
The arrival of the Easter Holidays will hopefully mean lots of time for crafting, although today I started on some Christmas presents (super efficient) so they won't be making an appearance here until next January. I'll have to try and remember to take pictures of everything this year!
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophie. We're glad you like the material. Looking forward to your visit in the summer! Chelsea and Bradley x x x

    ReplyDelete